Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am really going to do this!!!

Today is day one... Day one of becoming a stork. I have decided that I want to help someone have a baby. I love being pregnant... I enjoy most every part of it and as my life doesn't allow me to have any more of my own babies right now, this is what I want to do... I want to help someone else have a baby, become a family... I want someone else to know what its like to hold a baby in their arms and just feel that special bond.

Where do I go from here? I have decided that I want to do this without an agency. This will save a family some money. Since I am doing it this way... I guess its going to take some time to figure things out. I am in no rush, I want to find the perfect IP's and just let everyone enjoy the experience...

So here it goes... I will blog to keep myself up on things, and to share this with others as this journey continues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment