Thursday, September 23, 2010

This is really happening...

Tonight, I talked to my IM, she said her clinic has reviewed my charts and she has been given the go ahead to set up my first clinic appointment... SO!!!! She is going to call tomorrow and see what the appointments look like, and then.... its time to book my first trip to NY, for my intial clinic appointment, and meeting my IM, for the first time! ! I am so totally excited! I can not believe after all this time, this is finally happening.

I have been wanting to do this for so long, and things are working out better than I could have ever planned! I think that God truely has a hand in what is happening right now, and I feel blessed to a part of this!

I wish I could write more, but I don't know much as of yet! Hopefully we will have a clinic appointment in 2-4 weeks, and start cycling 2 weeks after that, and be pregnant by the first of the year.... Thats my hope... we will see if my timeline really pans out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment