Saturday, October 15, 2011

Remebering Babies in Heaven...

Today we remember all the babies in Heaven way before their time. Way before we should have to say good-bye to them. Its always so hard for me to know how to feel on this day and then to try and cope and move on. It is however part of my passion to give back and part of the reason being a Surro is close to my heart. I can't even begin to imagine what it feels like to loose a baby, either during your pregnancy or after birth. I just can't.

Before Ethan passed away it was something that happened to other people. Sure I hurt for them. Sure I was sad. My brother only lived 10 days, but much like the rest of the world it was never something we talked about. I have only seen 2 pictures of him ever and no one even mentions his name.

Then came Ethan. I can't even begin to explain to you how I feel about that little boy or the emotions and thoughts that run through my head everyday. What I can tell you is that it has taught me alot about life and that these things can and do happen to the people we love the most and that we don't always understand why these things happen.

I am not a perfect person and I can't be everything to everyone, but what I can do is help someone have a baby and give them the greatest blessing.

Baby Loss is not taboo, its just hard to accept and talk about because we are human and it just doesn't seem right. Have faith in God and know that although we don't always know the reasons for things, God has a plan. Ethan has touched more lives than I ever knew possible.

My Surrogacy Plans are still in place and moving forward. I hope that I can give back in memory of that sweet baby that we all had to say good-bye to, way too soon.

Love you Ethan!

1 comment:

  1. My sweet friend I love you. Thank you for keeping my baby boy close to you.

    ReplyDelete