Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow is the first day of Lupron injections! My journey has offically begun! Months...no years of testing, matching, waiting and here we are! I decided I wanted to do this right after Karli was born. Then I had to wait to until she was done nursing, and then I was matched and that fell through and now here I am ! I am so happy to be at this place. Finalized contracts, Medicine is in my bedroom waiting for that first injection and my IM is looking up flight prices for a transfer sometime around Feb. 8th!

I can't believe that this day has finally come. I am scared out of my mind to stick myself for the first time tomorrow, but I am sure that it will all be ok! :) I don't really mind the needles it doesn't bother me at the Dr and I have donated blood before, I just don't know how I feel about sticking that needle in my own belly!

I am sure I will be back tomorrow to fill you all in on how it goes! I appreciate all the love and support I have had and continue to receive during this process. All prayers are appreciated, I am hoping that this is a one time shot- That on the first try we get pregnant and that my IP's can be holding their baby at this time next year! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment