Monday, January 23, 2012

Flight has been booked

Well... Things are looking good for our Febuary 8th transfer. My flight has been booked and the countdown is on! I am so excited!

I sometimes feel nervous about the transfer and getting a sticky baby! We of course are like everyone else just hoping that this works the first time and we only need to do this transfer one time! I try not to stress about it, because I really don't want to add stress to the mix! I just want to give J and M a healthy baby!

I am super excited to get to meet them. I mean we haven't met at all! A select few phone calls, text messages and emails. It is kind of nerve wracking to think that the first time I meet them, will be on transfer day! I am sure they are nervous too- they are trusting me to carry a baby for them. A person they have never seen in person...

My U/S and blood work appts have been going well. Just two more appts until I am on a flight to New Jersey for which is hopefully the must exciting 9 months in the lives of my IP's!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I am so very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for all of you, I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete