Monday, April 23, 2012

Take 2

Well, we are well on our way to our second transfer.  My Appt is for Thursday at 12:30 pm.  I started my PIO injections last night, and had my last pre transfer monitoring appt today....

I can't even begin to express how much I want this to work- I can't even begin to tell you how much my heart aches to help bring J and M's dream of a child into their lives and their homes.

I know its all in Gods hands so- we just have to wait and see-

I am leaving Wednesday morning and will be back on Friday morning... then begins the wonderful 2ww, where this time I am bound and determined to not POAS!

Its going to be a long week, but hopefully one of the best weeks of my life and the lives of the people I have the pleasure of calling my extended family...

No comments:

Post a Comment