Thursday, April 26, 2012

Transfer



Well, today was the big day....

We transfered 2 (5 day) frozen embryos.

The Dr graded these two 4AB and 4BA, where a 5 is the best!  So we are all hoping and praying for the best outcome.  I will have my beta test on 5/8 to see if this worked this time... Until then I am going to restrain from taking any home tests and just await the outcome of the blood test, it was too stressful to see the negative all the time.   So- the 2WW starts now-- The waiting is always the hardest part- so I will try to keep my mind of things... I have a few fun things coming up- and I spending time with my friends is always a plus. 

Here is to the sticky babies and hoping that this is the month that helps make some wonderful people I call friends a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment