Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shhhh...Can you keep a secret??!

Well, today was 7dp5dt (7days past a 5 day transfer).  Everything has been going fine, besides me going crazy wanting to test!  I have been unusually tired, and had some awful heartburn, but I chalked it up to things being crazy busy at work- and the fact that I have been drinking OJ every morning for breakfast!  Then this afternoon I went to the bathroom at work and there was a little bit of blood on the TP.  I natually started to freak out- because I shouldn't even be getting a period with all the meds I am on, and so my mind thought - am I pregnant and something is wrong.  So, I broke down and went to the store, I bought a test and took it.
And sure enough this was the result!  A postitive home test!!  (Hey I am pretty proud I figured out how to edit the picture and add the numbers!)   The line looks great and I plan on testing again in the morning to see if the line gets darker...  I have since gone to the restroom- well twice actually and had a little more- nasty discharge.  I am pretty sure its some implantation bleeding or breakthrough bleeding, I am taking it easy tonight and I have the next few days off work- so hopefully I can get through the days and make it to the BETA test on Tuesday without pulling my hair out! 

I couldn't be happier.  I know its early and anything is possible, but truely this is my dream.  I want to send a picture to J more than anything in the world... I hope that she is as thrilled as I am when she hears that we are pregnant and that this is the most uneventful 9 months of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment