Thursday, July 5, 2012

Onto the next trimester

13 weeks tomorrow- that's how far along I will be.  Seems impossible that we have come so far.  I have wishful thinking that this will bring some much needed energy and desire to do more than sleep or sit on my couch!  A girl can dream right?

The last month has been uneventful- I finished my meds, had my intake appt at the OB's office and wait for my first official appt this week.  The first trimester always is the hurry up and wait game.  Everyone feels a little safer after the 12 week mark, its like a breath of fresh air to get past that time frame, and the morning or all day sickness hopefully starts to let up at least a little.

For me, I still don't feel the best- very tired and sleepy and just not much of a desire to eat anything too substantial.  I much and occasionally get really hungry and eat a good meal.


My regular family life has been a little crazy and busy- which has helped me keep my mind off the ever growing belly- that still doesn't look pregnant-- just fat and the fact that my house is a mess and needs some major cleaning.

I am excited for this portion of the journey- the heartbeats that hopefully my Ip's will get to hear- babies moving around so I can rest at ease that things are ok- and starting to look pregnant instead of like I have eaten too much fair food already this summer!

Here is to an uneventful second trimester and exciting things to share in the days to come- otherwise this blog is getting pretty boring! :)

1 comment:

  1. Not boring at ALL!!!! You are growing 2 precious miracles!!! I love reading updates on here. Praying for a great appt this week. Can't wait to read an update! :o)

    ReplyDelete